August 06 2019
Something important was missing in our CPE HG100 portfolio. And it is not anymore! Please, welcome 23rd color in CPE portfolio on the stage – “Ghost White” (HEX #F8F8FF).
CPE HG 100 is slowly but surely reaching the position of one of the most favorite technical material.
Why choose CPE HG100:
- It’s a modified PETG with better properties
- Excellent impact resistance
- Tensile strength is higher compared to usual PETG
- Good heat and chemical resistance
- Tough and long-life material
- Great printing properties (interlayer adhesion, easy printing, no odor)
When talking about the printing properties, we guarantee high quality of printed object with excellent functional properties. The recommended printing temperature is between 255–270 °C and the bed temperature 70-85 °C.
Please notice that CPE HG100 is highly moisture-sensitive that is why we strongly recommend keeping the material in a protective sachet with silica gel. Otherwise the material loses its printing properties. In case this happens, you can easily dry your filament and use it again.
And you know what is also great? We think green! This 3D printing filament is recyclable, bio-based, BPA and styrene free. Last but not least, CPE is food contact certified.