|Kind of product:||PP Filament|
|Net Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|Working temperature:||225–255 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||90–105 °C|
Fillamentum Polypropylene PP 2320 is a high-tech filament made of commodity plastic polypropylene (PP). It excels by its great mechanical properties, toughness, chemical resistance, or electrical insulation.
This material repels water, therefore, it is ideal for making parts of tanks, pipelines, etc. Since it has good electrical insulation properties, it’s suitable for the printing of electrical components as an alternative to PVC.
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances (e.g. acids, bases, salts, oils, water)
- The lowest density from our portfolio
- Flexibility down to -40 °C – standard polypropylene gets brittle below 0 °C
- Toughness, resilience in a thin layer
- Bendable without stress whitening
- Great interlayer adhesion and smooth surface
- Less flexible than competitive PP filaments
- Safe for food contact applications
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Recyclable, non-toxic
There are no reviews yet.