“Vertigo Cherry” is a color from the original concept of the Vertigo Trend founded at the beginning of 2017 with the first released Vertigo Grey #VertigoOriginal
|Weight:||750 g of filament + 230 g spool|
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||Vertigo Cherry|
|Net Weight:||750 g|
|Working temperature:||190 – 210 ° С|
|Heating plate temperature:||It is not reqired|
- “Fillamentum” is a leading company that produces high quality 3D printing materials.
- PLA Vertigo Cherry is glare, easy to use and features high quality printing. Suitable for complex details with excellent laminating of the printed object
- PLA Vertigo Cherry is with improved thermal resistance over standard PLA filaments.
- It is not abrasive.
- Tensile resistant.
- High chemical and thermal resistance.
- Biodegradable by composting.
- Fillamentum guarantees a high accuracy of material consumption of +/- 0.05 mm., which is strictly controlled throughout the production process.
- Variety of colors matching the RAL and Pantone color graphics.