|Weight:||750 g of filament + 250 g spool|
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||HIPS Natural|
|Net Weight:||750 g|
|Working temperature:||230–250 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||90 – 105 °C|
- Fillamentum is a leading company producing high quality 3D printing materials.
HIPS Extrafill is a multifunctional material. Thanks to its structure it’s widely used for printing of support parts, dissolvable in Lemonesol.
Ideal for quick printing of complex objects with overhangs using dual extrusion 3D printers.
Besides that, the high impact polystyrene (HIPS) filament is great for printing functional components.
It is characterized by good thermal resistance, low water and moisture absorption, electrical insulation, and impact strength.
- Post-processing by painting & sanding
- Smoothing by Lemonesol vopours
- Lower odor than ABS and ASA
- Recyclable, Low density
- Chemical resistance against water, acids, alkalis, ozone, alcohols, oils and greases
There are no reviews yet.