|Weight:||600 g filament + 230 g roll|
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||CPE (CF112 Carbon) Filament|
|Net Weight:||600 g|
|Working temperature:||255 – 275 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||70 – 85 °C|
Carbon fibers reinforced CPE HG100 filament is developed for its pressure resistance, hardness, and surface effect.
- Fillamentum is a leading company that produces high quality 3D printing materials.
- CPE CF112 Carbon is a high-tech material for 3D printing technology FFF (also known as FDM).
- Durable, long material life.
- High hardness.
- Recyclable, bio-based
- Good intermediate adhesion, easy printing, low distortion.
- Wear resistance, resistant to prolonged loading.
- Guarantee for high quality of the printed object with good functional properties.
- High chemical resistance.
- Filamentum guarantees high accuracy in the production process. The diameter of the threads is in the range +/- 0.05 mm, which is strictly controlled during the production process.
- A variety of colors corresponding to the color graphics RAL and Pantone.