І. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Section 1: This Code of Ethics determines the rules of conduct of the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) and aims to set standards for ethical and professional conduct in all aspects of their work, to prevent the possibility of unnecessary bureaucracy, or any corrupt practices or unlawful acts, thus increasing the confidence of the public in their professionalism and moral values, and strengthening the reputation of the company.
Section 2: (1) The work of the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) is governed by the principles of legitimacy, loyalty, professionalism, responsibility and accountability.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must perform their work duties in good faith, with the required competence and objectiveness, and always in compliance with the requirements set out in their job descriptions and the legal regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria; as a whole, their efforts must enhance the general confidence of the customers of the company and the interest of any potential new customers.
(3) In view of the public status of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd), all employees, subject to their function within the company, must observe the established rules of corporate governance by adhering strictly to the internal regulations of the company and carrying out their work duties with precision and professionalism, always trying to improve their performance and further the interests of the customers and the company.
(4) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must behave in a way which is not detrimental to the prestige of the company not only in the performance of their work duties, but also in their social and personal lives.
ІІ. RELATIONS WITH SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, FINANCIAL AND OTHER MEDIA, THE FINANCIAL SUPERVISION COMMISSION ANF THE REGULATED SECURITIES MARKET
Section 3: (1) In the performance of their work duties, the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must treat each customer of the company with politeness and respect, as well as any other person showing interest in the company, and to give them, to the extent that their official function allows, detailed information about their rights, and to refer them to the relevant competent employees.
Section 4: (1) The customer relationship manager is an officer of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) whose main function is to establish and maintain effective relations between the management of the company and its customers.
(2) The customer relationship manager of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must perform his/her duties objectively and fairly, treating all customers of the company based on the principles of equality, regardless of their nationality, race or ethos, their age, gender, political or other views.
ІІІ. BUSINESS CONDUCT
Section 5: (1) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must carry out their work duties in a professional and responsible way, precluding the possibility of any personal interests or external factors influencing the quality of their performance.
(2) All employees must appear at work on time and in a condition which allows them to perform their duties and responsibilities properly, which means that they cannot drink alcohol or take drugs during working hours and that they must devote this time solely to the performance of their work in a professional and timely manner.
Section 6: (1) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must observe the established hierarchy and internal relations within the organization by adhering strictly to all internal rules, the instructions of their direct supervisor and of the management of the company, and by refraining from interfering with the work of the other workers and employees.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) are not required to follow any unlawful orders even when issued in the approved manner, if they contain obvious violations.
(3) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must discuss any problems they encounter in the course of their work with their direct supervisors or the management of the company.
Section 7: (1) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must thwart any attempts of external parties or organizations to place them in a financially dependent position, and must refrain from soliciting or receiving gifts, services, money or other benefits that may influence the performance of their work duties.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) are not allowed to accept gifts or benefits that may be regarded as an award for the performance of any task which pertains to their work duties.
Section 8: (1) In the performance of their work duties, the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must protect the integrity of any technical resources and materials and treat them with due care, and must refrain from using them for their personal benefit. In the event of loss or damage of any property in their possession, the employees will be required to inform their direct supervisor in a timely manner.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must protect the good name of the company and refrain from disclosing any confidential or information, including any personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act, to which they may have access as employees of the company, and all such information must be used exclusively in connection with their work duties in compliance with all applicable data protection rules.
Section 9: The customer relationship manager of the company must always act in good faith and in a way which can be reasonably accepted as advantageous for all customers of the company, and must only use information which, to the best of his/her knowledge, is truthful and complete, and must remain loyal to the company under any circumstances.
ІV. PERSONAL CONDUCT
Section 10: (1) In the performance of their work duties and in their social relations outside the workplace, the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must behave in a way which is not detrimental to the respectability and image of the company.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must follow the established professional dress code rules which apply to their job position.
Section 11: The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) cannot participate in events which are in conflict with the generally accepted principles of ethical conduct, and which might injure their professional standing or the prestige of the company.
Section 12: Subject to the positions that they occupy, the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must refrain from any activities referred to in the applicable legislation as incompatible with their responsibilities and duties as employees of the company, and from receiving any income from such activities.
1. RELATIONS BETWEEN EMPLOYEES
Section 13: (1) In any dealings with their co-workers, the employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must show respect and integrity, and must not tolerate any conduct that might be harmful to their dignity and their personal rights, or any other discriminatory acts.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must show consideration for the opinions of their co-workers and be respectful of their right to privacy.
(3) All employees of the company must observe the established internal hierarchy of the organization, and must not abuse their power by bullying or harassing their subordinates in any way.
Section 14: In the cases where the co-workers are incapable of resolving their professional or other work conflicts on their own, they must seek assistance from their direct supervisor.
VІ. CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
Section 15: (1) A conflict of interests is defined as a conflict between the personal interests of the employees, or their close relatives, or other persons with whom they have close personal or business relationships, and the interests of the company.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must try to avoid any situations giving rise to conflict of interests, and in the event of any such situations, they must take any reasonable steps to resolve them by notifying their direct supervisor.
(3) If an employee is given a task whose performance might lead to a conflict between his/her work duties and his/her personal interests, the employee of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must promptly notify his/her direct supervisor.
Section 16: (1) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must never exploit their work position to further their personal interests or the interests of other members of their family.
(2) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) must not participate in any transactions that are incompatible with their job position, functions, or responsibilities.
(3) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) who have left the company must not use any of the information which became known to them in connection with the job position they were occupying.
VІІ. INTERNAL INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Section 17: (1) All employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) hired under an employment contract or as freelancers are regarded as internal members of the organization who have constant or incidental access to internal information concerning the company directly or indirectly.
(2) In order to prevent the risk of any misuse of internal information of the company, all internal members of the organization are required to follow the rules for protection and non-disclosure of such information.
Section 18: (1) The employees of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) are required to protect the personal data of any person that they may have received in connection with the performance of their work duties.
(2) All employees of the company must refrain from distributing or using any confidential information of 3Dbgprint (Dekori Ltd) for their personal interest or benefit.
Section 19: Failure to comply with the rules and provisions of this Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action under the Labour Code against the respective employee.
Section 20: Before any new employee starts work for the company, he/she must be introduced to the provisions and requirements of this code by the Head of Human Resources.