Different print bed temperature results in different levels of adhesion:
- Below 60 º C: Low adhesion, the objects can be detached from the plate.
- 60 – 75 º C: Average adhesion, for simple geometries.
- 75 – 95 º C: High adhesion, for complex geometries and lengthy prints.
- Above 95 º C: Very high adhesion, for very complex geometries and very lengthy prints.
How to use the DimaFix pen:
- Shake well before use.
- Check that the temperature of the mass is below 50 ° C and apply DimaFix on it.
- DimaFix – Pen maintains the same adhesion properties as the DimaFix adhesive aerosol spray that offers a strong bond between the first layer and the build plate when the bed is heated above 60 º C.
- DimaFix – Pen provides a strong bond between glass and plastic that is easy to break when needed.
Features of the DimaFix Pen:
- Almost no distortion of the printed dedaillie.
- It is suitable for all types of materials (especially ABS).
- Below 60 º C DimaFix becomes inactive, so prints can easily be removed from the build plate.
- DimaFix is completely water soluble, so cleaning the build plate is an easy process.
- The DimaFix – Pen can be used more than 100 times and does not contain any gas.