|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||CPE HG100 Filament|
|Net Weight:||750 g|
|Working temperature:||255 – 275 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||70 – 85 °C|
- Fillamentum is a leading company that produces high quality 3D printing materials.
- CPE (co-polyester) is a high-tech material for 3D printing technology, also known as FDM
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- High extensibility, flexibility and high rigidity.
- Resistant to high temperature influences
- Possibility for priming and painting
- Guarantee for high quality of the printed object with good functional properties
- High chemical resistance
- Odorless and volatile when printed
- Filamentum guarantees high accuracy in the production process. The diameter of the threads is in the range +/- 0.05 mm, which is strictly controlled during the production process.
- A variety of colors corresponding to the color graphics RAL and Pantone.