|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||Flexfill Filament|
|Net Weight:||500 g|
|Working temperature:||220 – 240 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||50 – 60 °C|
- Do you want your 3D models to be flexible and flexible?
- It’s time to try Flexfill;
- Flexfill is an oil-resistant material with unique mechanical properties and excellent adhesion between the layers.
- If you have a printer with two printheads, you can use Flexfill to add an extra layer that will make the surface of objects soft to the touch.
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment.
There are no reviews yet.