|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||ASA Filament|
|Net Weight:||750 g|
|Working temperature:||250-255 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||80-100 °C|
- The advantage of this material is its excellent weather resistance, retention of physical features; eg.
- ASA has a rigidity higher than ABS and thus is suitable material for demanding applications.
- ASA material has low levels of yellowing, which is very important for applications where long-term emphasis is placed on appearance.
- Another advantage is its good dimensional stability.
- Thanks to its mechanical properties, the ASA material is perfect for the production of primary models and prototypes before serial production, and also for models with external application.
There are no reviews yet.