|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Kind of product:||ASA Filament|
|Net Weight:||750 g|
|Working temperature:||250-255 °C|
|Heating plate temperature:||80-100 °C|
- The advantage of this material is its excellent weather resistance, retention of physical features; eg.
- ASA has a rigidity higher than ABS and thus is suitable material for demanding applications.
- ASA material has low levels of yellowing, which is very important for applications where long-term emphasis is placed on appearance.
- Another advantage is its good dimensional stability.
- Thanks to its mechanical properties, the ASA material is perfect for the production of primary models and prototypes before serial production, and also for models with external application.