We from 3Dbgprint are fully aware of our responsibility before ourselves and our children. The responsibility to preserve the planet clean by paying attention to how we use its resources, make sure that we do not consume more than we need and trying to minimize harm.
“Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs and choose their way of life.”
(UN Conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro, 1992)
We have introduced in our laboratory environmental management system under the internationally recognized standard БДС EN ISO 14001. Every employee in the company is involved with respecting the good practices and is responsible for the successful implementation of the instructions, following strictly the rules and our environmental protection policy.
Some of the measures we have taken:
- 3Dbgprint uses last generation equipment in its laboratory. This technology minimises the use of electricity and produces no exhaust emissions or waste products.
- At the end of the working day all electric appliances in the laboratory are switched off.
- We use different technologies for recycling the waste material from the production of elements.
- Some of the materials we use in the laboratory and which 3Dbgprint offers to its customers are biodegradable, and most of them are produced from sustainable material. The rest of the materials are water soluble or easily incinerated, without exhaust emissions.
- Plastic rollers from the materials are stored and then returned to the producer for re-use or recycling.
- The customers who have purchased materials from us may return to 3Dbgprint office the plastic rollers from the used filaments.
- Waste in the laboratory is collected separately to allow recycling. 3Dbgprint has concluded a contract with the company for collection and disposal of hazardous waste, in case there is any such waste when working with some adhesives and resins.
- Communication with customers and partners takes place mostly digitally, which reduces the consumption of paper. The invoices are electronic, as well as the offers, contracts and agreements. Payments are made by bank transfer.